So, why work with me?
I'm reliable, knowledgeable and easy to work with.
I've spent many hours learning before specialising and being a partner with Rocketspark websites, Dubsado and ActiveCampaign, so you don't have to.
I have a lot of experience in what works online and what doesn’t, so I can suggest the right solutions for your business.
"I recommend Melanie to any business owner. Mel can review your current systems and provide advice on systems and software to streamline your processes and workflows."
"Mel's capability to deal with a wide variety of technological requirements made the transition and hand over seamless even with distance."
Here are a few interesting things about me that you might not know:
When I'm not working, I'm
- At dance class with my daughter
- Making friends with all the dogs at the dog park
- Scrolling Pinterest for the latest website design or colour trends
- Procrastinating over folding the washing
- Making cupcakes
- Trying to get my daughter to school on time
A few of my favourite
Person: my daughter
Place: Devon, Cornwall, London, Scotland (do you sense a theme!)
Drink: large coconut flat white please
Food: almond croissant from Volare Bakery
TV Show: Handmaids Tale
Book: Allergic to Perfect by Natalie Tolhopf (for when you need a serious butt kick to move your business forward!)
Other random facts about
- London was my home in my early 20s and Australia in my early 30s
- While working as a nanny in London, I've spoken to a member of the Royal family on the phone
- I'm a single mum and went through a long journey and a re-mortgage to have a family
- I always get the carpark!